Making water more sustainable is an important theme within our Roadmap to 0. At the moment, 75% of our water consumption consists of recycled water and local rainwater. It is our ambition to make the remaining 25% more sustainable. We will do this by using water even more economically and by reusing more waste water from Terneuzen and our own treatment plant. To achieve this goal, we have been collaborating with various research projects for many years. On this page you can read more about some of these projects.